Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Review of An Abundance of Katherines



When it comes to relationships, Colin Singleton's type is girls named Katherine. And when it comes to girls named Katherine, Colin is always getting dumped. Nineteen times, to be exact. On a road trip miles from home, this anagram-happy, washed-up child prodigy has ten thousand dollars in his pocket, a bloodthirsty feral hog on his trail, and an overweight, Judge Judy-loving best friend riding shotgun - but no Katherines. Colin is on a mission to prove The Theorem of Underlying Katherine Predictability, which he hopes will predict the future of any relationship, avenge Dumpees everywhere, and finally win him the girl.

Goodreads        Amazon

I absolutely loved this book. It was such a cute and fun read. The relationships in this book were so unique and so were the characters. When reading this book I really liked looking at the little notes that were written at the bottom of the page, it made this book very unique and special. I have never read anything like this. I would recommend this book to anyone. I feel like even if you didn't like this genre you would still enjoy this book. Colin was a very cool character, he sometimes annoyed me with his thinking and how he would act. But overall I still really liked this Colin and his relationships with his friends. 

-Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment